Thursday, March 17, 2011

Changes

I seriously hate constantly feeling like I am limbo. It makes it hard to just be happy with life. While I am trying my darndest to find a job, it is a very slow and frustrating process. But since I don't have any control over the economy or the fact that I don't have all the experience employers want, I keep my head up and just keep searching. That is all you can do right?

Well there is one thing I can control, that is my hair.

Here is a few shots of before.....

Here is after... (sorry I was lazy and my hair would not cooperate and I didn't want to put make-up on. Not that you can tell much of difference when I have it on and when I don't. wow, now I am just rambling...)





As you can tell MUCH shorter!!! I think I ended up cutting around 12" off in the back (it's an A-Line cut) and closer to 9-10" in the front! I am so excited to see all of that hair gone!!!


***SPRING CLEANING***
The vain of my existence for the past 3 days. Monday as I was sitting outside in the warm sun reading a book, I decided it would be a fantastic idea to do some spring cleaning this week. WHAT IN THE H$*! was I thinking?! Seriously it has taken me forever! But it is worth it. We bought our house about 3 years ago and not once have I done a deep spring clean. I mean I keep my house pretty clean, but I don't wash the blinds or the walls or the floorboards every time I clean so needless to say, it needed to be done.

When I told my husband about this idea, I could see it in his eyes, "NO!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I AM ON SPRING BREAK!" but his awesome mouth said, "Okay I'll help you." I don't think he knew how serious I was about this whole cleaning thing until he came home after work on Tuesday and found all of the furniture shoved into the dining room so I could properly wash the walls and floorboards. I am pretty sure he was thinking, "What the heck did I get myself into." But being the good sport he is, went and looked at the list and started cleaning the window sills. (YEAH!! I didn't really want to do that one.)


Seriously, when I told him I wanted to wash all the walls, he was like, "Why, the walls don't get dirty." Do you want to see proof that your walls get dirty, even if they don't look like it. I'll show you.


The water was this dirty after cleaning...

...this much hallway. Seriously gross.


Well it is now Thursday and I am almost finished! (I just have a few things left to do in the master bedroom and I am done!) Thank Heavens for a clean house!

No comments:

Post a Comment