Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Down...

Yeah finally!! I finished a project! I decided to reupholster our dining room chairs.I bought them used from my cousin and have wanted to do it forever. They weren't in terrible shape, just stained.

Before

After


It is hard to tell but the fabric is an ivory color and has a swirly-viny print. They look pretty good. The most annoying part was trying to sew the corners of the back rest. I could not figure it out. I finally just hand-stitched them. I am glad I decided to do it.  Don't worry I scotch guarded them pretty dang good so hopefully they don't get stained to bad. 

One project down... Bathroom is still being worked on. I finished everything I can, now I have to wait until Jared has a break from school so he can finish the plaster work so I can paint and then done!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I am the worst at starting projects and never finishing them, so I'm happy to see someone is finishing theirs!! They look great Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're amazing. that kind of stuff completely overwhelms me. good work jen! they look great.

    ReplyDelete