I also thought I would post a funny thing that Jared told me.
Jared-- "Jen do you have any cash on you?"
Me-- "Yeah I think so let me check"..."Yeah I got 5 bucks"
Jared pulls over to a gas station.
Jared--"Will you get a me a drink?"
Me--"sure"
Jared--"And you can get yourself a treat too."
Thanks Jared for telling me what I can do with MY own money. Love you Babe!
Jared was being silly the other day at the lake and came home with his ankle twice the size it was when he left. He is finally going to get it checked out tomorrow. Hopefully it is just a bad sprain. Cross your fingers!
ANOTHER AWESOME SURPRISE....
My family came into town this weekend for my sisters reception. My brother is applying for PA programs around the country and happens to be going to Washington D.C. for an interview in December. He is taking his wife with him and they are making a mini vacation out of it. So fun right?! Well one day he has to be at an orientation thing all day so his wife is going to have to wander around DC by herself. Scary. Well they decided to let me tag along. That's it. That's all it took a suggestion and now I am headed to the nation's capitol to hang out with her. Plane tickets already purchased! I am so excited! Seriously I am just about as excited for the plane ride as I am for the actual vacation!



That costume was the bomb!! Congrats and have fun on your vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You deserve a good vacation!
ReplyDeleteoh that's the best! this family i knew always took me on their business conference vacations because the mom needed help. BEST situation ever. have fun! can't wait to see the pics.
ReplyDelete