I read this so cute blog the other day and I think she is so witty! Her blog seriously cracks me up! So it just made me start thinking about my life and the funny everyday moments. Alright, I am not that funny, but here are a few of the funny and not-so-funny things that happened to me this week. That's right. I said this week. Amazing how often things happen when you are trying to notice them.
1- Jared totally serious- talking to himself- "girlfriends...wife...girlfriend... Jen why don't they call it a wifefriend? man i giggled a little at that one.
2- I ripped my pants while AT work. A hole in my unmentionable area. Yeah that was embarrassing and I had to stay at work. ok ok so I only had 30 mins of my shift left and the hole really wasn't that big but whatever..
3- Woke up Sunday morning and Jared said "You want to know what I love about being married to you?" Me- "no why" Jared--"I love seeing your beautiful face in the morning" So sweet. Man I love him.
4- We locked ourselves out of the house. We wanted to take a break from homework when I say we I mean Jared and head up to Swig for a treat. Husband hobbles out to car and I lock the door and follow. Pretty typical for us. Get to the car and Jared pulls out the truck keys. Truck is in the garage, we are not. We spend the next hour trying to break into our house. Kinda funny trying to watch your husband hobble around the house on a broken ankle while trying to jimmy open windows and doors. At one point he pulls out a credit card and tries to unlock the door with it. I tell him "you know that only works in the movies right?" Him "yeah, but I thought I'd try anyways" one very crumpled credit card and we know that Jared won't be becoming a professional thief anytime soon. Lucky for us Riley showed up about 20 mins into the "how in the heck are we going to get into our house with no key or phone to call anyone" dilemma had a screw driver with him and they found a way to get us back into the house without breaking anything. yeah! funny thing... I had my phone in my hoddie pocket the entire time and didn't know it until after!
Alright so that isn't so much but I am pretty sure I would have let all those things slide with out really taking notice. It is fun to be paying attention to your own life! I guess I need to start paying more attention! Those little things make it so wonderful!
Love, Jenny
sorry no pictures...I'm lame. totally understand if no one reads this because sometimes I just look at the pictures too. no worries. :)
oh and in case you couldn't figure it out. Jared's ankle was broken so that means 6 weeks in a ginormous boot and crutches and me trying to keep him off his foot and be a loving wife and wait on him hand and foot. sarcasm there because sometimes it is annoying waiting on someone! love you Jared!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That was fun to read :)
ReplyDeleteYou are the funnest. Miss you!
ReplyDelete