Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I love Halloween mostly because I LOVE Candy. This year I was able to dress up twice. The first day I was temping for an office that decided to dress up as a sports team. Most of the girls were being cheerleaders so I said I would dress up a cheerleader as well. Let me tell you how akward it is do hygiene in your short cheer skirt. I had pants on underneath but it was still so uncomfortable. I seriously spent most of the time with everything exposed and trying to figure out a way to pull my skirt back down without taking off my gloves a million times. It did not work out very well but it was still fun to dress up. The funny part was most of the patients thought I was actually still in high school. lol that was fun! sorry no pictures of this one, I forgot.


I also worked at Bed Bath this weekend and we were having a costume contest. I decided to dress up like a 80's chick. Jared called it a 80's rocker, but I don't think it was extreme enough for that.

This is my attempt at decorating this holiday season. It was fun going and looking at all the cute decor that is out there. Man all that stuff adds up fast though! sorry it isn't that great of a picture. I was trying to fit all the detail in one pictrue, but it is still hard to see.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Love the costume. Wish I could have seen you trying to clean teeth in a cheer uniform though. And your Halloween decorations are darling!

    ReplyDelete