Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a few pics.

My sister Katie is getting married soon and let me take a few pictures of her so I could get some practice. Iwas a little late getting home from work so we ran out of great light so fast but still managed to get a few great pictures. (I didn't take the one of her leaning against the tree, just edited it a little.)  


5 comments:

  1. Jen! they're awesome - did you get a new camera?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all amazing but the third picture is breathtaking! good job jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these look great, especially the one with the blank sky, I love it! Good job. I wish you could take some pics of my baby for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Jen these are so great. I'm very impressed! You should probably move up north....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! And I am in love with her dress! Absolutely gorgeous. You did a great job capturing her beauty. Looks like you've got a real talent for this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete