I one day have this ambition to take great photos and be able to edit them well. I am a super beginner and must say it is so frustrating and exhilarating at the same time. I hate that only 1 out of every 40 or so shots actually looks good, but I LOVE it when it does or I learn a new editing trick. I can't wait to own a fantastic camera, instead of my ridiculous point-and-shoot one, and a real version of Photoshop and not just the free trial version. The cute hubby said he would buy me a camera if I take a class. I am in no way opposed to taking a class, in fact, I am dying to take a class and figure out how to capture the best light and make people look their absolute best. I am also dying to figure out how to capture beautiful candid photos and not so much posed. I am amazed at the ability some photographer's have to capture these things. We had family pictures a few weekends ago and Katie asked me to snap a few pictures of her and her fiance while we were just hanging around. (Family shoots take a LONG time when you have 10 kids plus all their families to photograph! It was so fun and totally worth it. We haven't had a complete family picture taken since forever! I can't wait to see how they turned out. wow long tangent :)!) I am still learning and figuring out Photoshop and i am having a blast! So here are a few of my favorite shots from the day!










jen - they look awesome! great eye for color and everything. photography is fun, there are so many ways to express your artistic perspective on things.
ReplyDeletethere is always so much to learn too. i feel like such a rookie. photoshop is way far beyond me! good luck in your endeavors, you're a natural. looking forward to seeing more progression!