Thursday, May 20, 2010

Since Graduation...

It has only been a about a week and a half since graduation (man I still love saying that) and I have been busy! The best part is NOT busy with school. I have had two sisters get married, Jared's birthday, and lots of driving between here and SLC. But I can't complain, i enjoyed almost every min of it. So without much intro...pictures! (the best part of any post, I know it and you all know it too)


My neices Kirsten and Ashyln waiting for Jamie to get married.

Cool picture of the temple Katie took while waiting.

Apparently they got really bored while waiting.



NOT a great picture, but all the sisters

The happy couple, Jamie and Steve Brown


ha ha  I love this picture. My Grandma Pete apparently didn't want her picture taken, but I kept a snapin and this is the beautiful picture I got!


My Grandma and Grandpa Bauer. They are so cute together! They are always holding hands or have their arms around each other. Exactly what I think a couple should do no matter how old you get!

I found out some sad news about my grandpa today. Last night sometime he was working outside in the barn and fell off a ladder. As far as I know he is still in critical condition at the hospital in Provo with a fractured skull and broken back. He was just headed into surgery to relieve some pressure on his brain and stop some of the bleeding that was occurring in that area. He is a tuough guy and I am sure he will come out of it. But in the mean time, I'd appreciate some prayers for him. My grandma has MS and isn't doing so hot either and all the prayers we can get for them would help out alot!  So I think I'll post another picture of him that like  just for kicks and giggles.



I don't know if any of you remeber the post I did about my grandma you makes me amazing handmade christmas oranments each year, but she is the one in the middle! I know I am so lucky to have so many grandma that are fun, amazing people! The girl in the green is my cousin McKenzie Moore and the other one is my Aunt Julie.


Katie and I just hanging around waiting for pictuers.

For my hygiene girls, this is what happens to a cute little boy named Jaxon when he goes to the dentist to get a cavity filled and they forget to remind mom to tell him to be careful not to bite his lip. I know it looks painful. Poor Kid.
Some gummy bears on top of a condem in a pretty risque position!  haha
Pinning Ceremony. (I know Jared looks like he is on something but don't worry he's not. BUT seriously every picture he looks like this!) This guy was way to nice to me over the course of hygiene school. I don't know how many times I called him during clinic crying when a patient didn't show or when they cancelled the night before at 9:30pm. seriously people can be so rude! Anyways, he is a great friend and husband and wounldn't trade him in for anything! YAY to be done with hygiene school. Oh and its offical I decided to wait a year until I get my Bachelor's degree. Jared doesn't like the decision but I am the one who is doing all the work and I'll do it when I want. So Good luck to all you who decided to do it in the Fall. Let me know if you think it is worth it!

It's offical I'm pinned! Oh I wish that was all it took!
My Favorite picture from graduation! Ha ha i think it is pretty funny.

Katie, Kim, and I all graduated with our Assoicate degrees this semester. Kim from SUU and Katie from Dixie.
Okay Okay I know you are probably tired of looking at pictures but, THIS picture hasn't happened for a good 8 Years. It is so worth posting. This is my enitre family (excluding in-laws). From Left to right, Brad, Layne, Jamie, Jenny, Katie (the Young's) Larry, Kim, Peggy, Angie, Tina, Jason, and Jeremy (The Bauers)...Now one BIG happy family. Literally this is the first time in almost 8 years that we have all been in the same place together.
The Happy couple, Kim and Kerry Ball. They were married in the Draper temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment