Thursday, May 20, 2010

contiuned from other post.

Man posting pictures takes forever. But there are a few more pictures I wanted to post so here goes.
For anyone that knows me, they know I L.O.V.E. candy. I can eat it seriously anytime of the day or night. I found this jars at my house that are suppose to be for flour or sugar, you know the boring stuff. I tired it out for a while and the holes in the top aren't big enough to get a measuring cup through so it is more annoying than anything. I cleaned them out and put them away. I was cleaning out the second bedroom the other day because my little sister is moving in with us for the summer and I had a brillant idea. Why not put what I love in those jars. So yes I now have not one but 3 candy jars. I know you all should be jealous. When Katie moved in she had some cookies to add to my jars. If you are ever in the area and the need for sugar strikes, you can always find some at my house.

A few days before pinning ceremony a bunch of us got together and went to Sand Hollow for some fun at the lake. This was one of the only pictures I took that was flattering to the people in the picture. Your welcome for not posting the ones that didn't make you look good. The lake was so fun. It was nice to just sit and relax and talk to all of you. I wish everyone could have come, but it's okay. I am going to miss you all.



Before Graduation, we went to Snow Canyon to hike around. Apparently my mom is way afraid of heights and it was way funny trying to watch her climb up the smallest inclines. Don't worry pictures to follow  :)


This is how my Mom had to walk up everything. At one point she even sang a little song to herself. "Spiderman,Spiderman, It looks like I don't give a damn"
It was hilarious! I wish I could have got that on film.

Katie and Payton almost to the top looking over the edge of one of the Petrified Dunes.
Happy 25th birthday Jared!

I finally had some time to decorate my house. So now it looks more like a home than a place I live.
New barstools. I can't believe how big of a difference that made to the kitchen. Love that they were on clearance!

I have had this stuff sitting in a box forever and finally got to it. I know they are all wedding stuff, but that's all I have and I payed a lot of money for those pictures so I will display them proudly.

Katie's room needed to some help. So i got a new duvet cover and the blue pillow. I already had the tan shams and the red blanket. Bought the stars and picture frame and voh..lah.. instant hominess. I think it is pretty cute myself. Have a few more things to put up in her room and then it is done.
My guest bathroom really needed a towel bar of some sort. I found these hooks at Krumpets and had to get them. I really like them and now when people stay over they have someplace to put their towels while they are showering.
Ashlyn, Jamie, Chase, Me, and Kirsten at Kim's Wedding. They are cute and wanted you all to see.
Randomly the other day at Costco, they had a Tank, Star Wars Characters, and Elmo. It was so random but kinda fun.  This is Brad by the Tank.
This is Katie, Brianna, and I tickling Elmo.

We went to the Virgin River to go Skim Boarding but the water was too deep for it to be any good. But it was fun walking through the river anyways.

And of course, can't forget that my Boards are next week so I need to get crack-a-lackin and study all those notecards I made this week. I hope I do good and my patient qualifies! Good Luck to everyone to still needs to take it.

1 comment:

  1. Your house looks very homey...its funny cause we finally hung some wedding pics this weekend to! Really Peggy is scared of heights to...my mom is terrified of them also....which im thinking grandma did something to them when they were younger to make them both scared!

    ReplyDelete