Aside from the fact that I can't spell, I am so excited! I graduate from Dental Hygiene School in TWO weeks but only have class for TWO more days. I cannot begin to describe how amazing that feels. It finally seems like all the hard work has finally paid off over the past two, no more like 4 years. I am super nervous about finding a job and actually working for a living but I got to grow up sometime right?! I am not going to miss homework and studying one bit. I am going to miss all the wonderful friends I have made. Yeah I call them my friends whether they like it or not. I was lucky enough to be surrounded with THE most amazing girls. Thankfully our class was not very catty and most of us get along well with one another most of the time. ( I say most because yes we are girls and two years is a very long time to be around the same 23 girls without getting on each others nerves just a little bit :0) So to all of you girls, I am going to miss you so much! Update your blogs every once in a while so we still know what is going on in each others lives.
I am sure going to miss seeing all of your bright smiling faces!
This is the picture I sent out with my grad announcements! I still love saying I am graduating!
On to some other great news. WE SOLD OUR MAZDA! Yeah! That thing was about to fall apart, no joke. I still can't believe it is gone. It literally happened in a couple of hours. (Well that I knew about, if any of you know Jared you know how he likes to wheel and deal and tell me about it either after the fact or in the car on the way to buy it. I don't know how I am not completely crazy yet.) But anyway, that means we get a new (to me) car! New cars are always so much fun. Now I just need to convince Jared to buy something cute and I won't be embarrassed to drive around. I know fat chance and Yes I am Vain. Tough Luck. So with out further ado, Good Bye stupid stick shift Mazda I did not particularly love driving around!

I am so excited for you. I can't believe you are almost done. I remember the summer before you started just like it was yesterday. It probably didn't go as fast for you as it did for me. We will have to start hanging out more oftern. I mean it!
ReplyDeleteAwww love you too Jen!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful Jen! I totally agree about everyone keeping each other updated!
ReplyDelete