Saturday, April 10, 2010

Something from Nothing

It has been a little over a month since I have posted anything. So you may be thinking, "What in the heck have you been up to? It must be something A-Ma-Zing." Sadly, no, that is not the case. I have been studying like crazy for my national boards. I took that long..long.. long... and did I mention long test. (I passed by the way :o) After I haven't really felt like doing much of anything so thats what I am doing... not much of anything. Now that school is not keeping me insanely busy like usual, of course tv, neglected chores, and work are slowly trying to take over (but not if I can help it.) I still LOVE going to the gym. Exercising makes me feel so good! I am not good at anything I do but I feel good all the same. I know what you are thinking, why post about nothing? I'll tell you why. I am sick of looking at my blog that hasn't changed in a month and decided to blog about what I have been doing for the past month, which happens to have been nothing. So with out further comment, Thanks for reading a long post about nothing.
I can't wait to start making this bed! Plans are from Knock Off Wood . LOVE LOVE LOVE that blog. It is totally inspiring. I will have to wait until school gets out cause I have no idea what I am doing with power tools but can't wait to learn and have something beautiful for my home when I am finished.

I am also DYING to get this in my house. I can't wait to make this too. Sadly there are no plans for this, and I am NOT paying 700.00 dollars plus shipping and handling.  Luckily Jared knows some people that could help us draw up the plans, but even if they can't, I doubt It will be that difficult. (haha what do I know :o)  Until then. Well I guess I did blog about something, which I think is better than nothing!

(sorry to the five of you that read this and are thinking this girl is crazy! Sorry to burst your bubble but, I am)

4 comments:

  1. yea, you're crazy - but that's ok, that's why i love ya jen! i think its awesome that you're enjoying blog world. isn't it sickly addicting? i'm excited to see your future projects - jen with powertools? - heck yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray You Passed Your Boards. Congratulation. Once you gratuate we will have to start hanging out again. I enjoyed reading your blog. Time for a baby!!! WINK..WINK...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bed-you better post many pictures of the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i like reading about nothing!! By the way when you make your shelve thingy make your favorite cousin one as well. Thanks in advance!!!
    Congrats and passing your boards by the way and i will see you soon at the wedding(s)!!

    ReplyDelete