Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Stocker

I admit I am a blog stocker. I like seeing what other people are doing with the life and I love seeing how creative people are. One day when I am finished with Hygiene school, I would like to be as creative and awesome as some of the people I have stumbled upon. While blog stocking, I came across this quote that I really like. I think it fits my experience with hygiene school to a T. (sorry I don't know who it is by)
 
"Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere."


So as I continue to study and prepare for my national boards, I will remember this quote and " learn from it and choose to preserve."

1 comment:

  1. I love blog stalking!! You always find interesting stuff. Good quote by the way!

    ReplyDelete