Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Now I am in trouble!

I have a confession. I stumbled on this blog the other day and now I am in trouble. Thanks to this I now have cute fonts on my blog! I am so excited about that! This blog has so many cute fonts and doodles that I am in love with. The blog taught me how to download these super cute fonts and use them in Word. So today instead of studying for boards, I  made some cards. Some turned out better than others, and I spent way to long messing with them, but WoW it was fun! If only I had some self control and would study harder for my boards. I am way nervous about it. I am kinda nervous because I think I may have accidently deleted an important e-mail. Now I get to call them tomorrow and see if they can send me the info again.

Well enough of that...
Update on goals:
So far I have read the BOM everyday, worked out several days a week, went to the temple, and set up my budget! It has been a great month, only 11 more to go.

1 comment: