Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Something fun & exciting...

Well I will have you know that Jared told me to blog about something fun and exciting. Turns out I am not doing much of anything that is fun or exciting. Lately I have been studying for my national boards, going to school, and working on patients. Does any of that seem fun or exciting to any of you?  yeah. I didn't think so.  Jared and I were talking about how recently we have both felt like we were living in a fog. It's not that we are unhappy, but something just seems out of place. Since I started working out four to five days a week, I've noticed a difference in my attitude and general well being. I am trying to convice Jared to do the same. Unfotunatley, I doubt he will have the time. He works full time AND goes to school full time (14 credits!). I am so lucky that he works so hard for us. I am sure he can't wait until I graduate and can get a real job so he can concentrate on school a little more and work a little less. Needless to say, not much of anything goes on at our house. Can't wait until summer where we can have a little fun and relax a bit. But until then, I guess school and work get the better of us.

I just spent a lot of money to take my National Boards! Never thought I would be this excited to pay that much money to take a test. This means I am almost done! Yeah!!! Only a few more months and I will (fingers crossed) be a registered dental hygienist!   This is the photo I sent WREB for my profile pic.

By the way... my husband is SILLY! He isn't feeling well today, but refused to go to bed because his (and mine) favorite show is on at 11. The things we give up for TV :)

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! I'm glad I am not the only one who lives such a plain life!

    ReplyDelete