Wednesday, December 2, 2009

End of the Semester!!


I love the end of the semester! It is the best knowing that a much needed break is right around the corner. Especially after the semester I've had. I can't wait to just sit around and enjoy my time with family. Christmas is fast approaching and I have almost all of my christmas shopping done. I am a little sad about that because I LOVE shopping. I wish I could find a job were I got paid a lot of money to watch TV and then I would have all the time in the world to go shopping! Sadly I know that will never happen, but if anyone knows of an opening in this position let me know. Seriously...I'm not kidding. That would be my dream job. This was the first year my mom let me go black friday shopping with her. It was fun for a few hours, then I just got tired and cranky. I will say that I saved $72 dollars at Target. I am very proud of that thank you very much. I have almost all of my presents wrapped and under my cute little Charlie Brown tree. I am so excited for Christmas and the end of the semester!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a good break Jen. You've had a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously. you are my idol. i can't believe all you've been through - and if there is one person who needs an IMMENSE break, you wear the crown.

    i want to see your charlie brown tree! post some pics. and, like always - i can't believe you're so on top of your christmas shopping. i'm a terrible procrastinator...wanna shop for me?!

    ReplyDelete