Just so you all know, I call best Grandma and you will all have to fight me later for claiming the title. I have a very very talented Grandma who makes me a Christmas ornament every year. I decided I would take a picture of all of them so just incase anything happened to them, I would at least have a memory of them. So this post will mostly be pictures, but she is amazing and I thought everyone
would also like to enjoy her talent. I also thought you might enjoy my cute Charile Brown tree. I borrow it from my mom and I think one of these days Jared is going to steal it from her.
Hi! I'm Jenny. I recently graduated from Dental Hygiene school and on the hunt for a full time job. My husband and I live in St. George and love it! We both love the heat and can't stand the cold so St. George works perfect for us! Jared is a Boat Salesman and is a fitting job. He loves pretty much anything to do with boating and the lake. This blog is all about us!
ok...i won't argue, she is amazing.
ReplyDeletedefinitely ADORE the mailboxes and snowflakes. don't you just l o v e the holidays?! especially christmas, right?
merry christmas time.