
I love movies. I know I said that about T.V. a while ago but since they are almost the same thing I think it is okay to say that I do indeed love movies. I just finished watching 'he's just not that into you'. LOVE IT!
Seriously it has men and women pegged to a tee. My favorite part is watching these people fall in love and not even realize it, or realize that the person they have been with forever who may not seem like the one actually is the love of their life. They just have to take a minute and step back and see it. I also love living vicariously through people on T.V. Jared always makes fun of me because of this. Like tonight when I was smiling from ear to ear when one of the girls finally got proposed to. I know I am silly for thinking this, but I don't really care. It is something that I enjoy. The best part about loving movies, if you get sick of something there is always a new movie in the works that you can enjoy just as much.
p.s. don't be surprised if I have a future blog about how much I love books. It may be along the same lines as this post only with the word book inserted where movie currently is. haha :)
I also am digging Ginnifer Goodwin. She is so beautiful (the character in this movie kinda reminds me of myself which is a little pathetic). She is also great in Mona Lisa Smile.
OH....so the reason why this post is called "Dumb Movies".....sorry I get side tracked so easily.... So a few of the movies I've purchased lately have included a digital copy. Well I assumed that since I had already purchased the movie, it would be free to download the copy. I was mistaken. It actually costs $1.99 per movie. This would make my fairly cheap movie no longer 'a great deal'. I guess I won't download them to my i-pod and just watch Hercules every time we go on a trip. It would have been nice to have some variety. Dang Warner Brothers...Why do you want to take all my money?
Another p.s. I have been in a really crafty mood lately but have no idea what i want to be crafty with, so any suggestions? Oh...and I am on a budget,but what college student isn't :)

No comments:
Post a Comment