Saturday, November 14, 2009

Exercise


SoI am in love with moving and grooving but I've lost it for a while. I love being able to relieve the tension and stress of the day. Some of my favorite things to do lately have included Zumba and of course riding my fabulous bike. I am so grateful to be able to move. I am pretty sure I would rather die than be confined to a wheelchair or lose the use of any body part. Over the past month, I have been pretty stressed and my body has suffered majorly because of it. I constantly have a knot in the pit of my stomach, suffer massive headaches after school, feel hopeless, and then my body shuts down and nothing productive gets accomplished. I recently started exercising again and even though it has only been a few days, I already feel much better and feel like I can handle the stress for another day. Bonus: I lose some weight and hopefuly will feel good about myself again. Why or Why haven't I joined a gym before now? Oh I know, because I am cheap. But I decided this weekend that for sanity sakes I may as well pay the twenty bucks a month. That's why I have a job right?!


1 comment: