
Jared went to Vegas last night until tomorrow for work. When he gets finished in Vegas he is headed to Lake Havasu in AZ to meet up with his buddy for the rest of the weekend. So while Jared gets to go on his fun weekend vacation, I get to spend my Fall Break at home by myself. To entertain myself, I spend a lot of time on the internet. It just so happens that my credit card is a little to handy as well. So now I have some clothes on the way (even though I promised myself that I would never do that again) and a couple of christmas presents for Jared. Then I was bored so went to the Mall to wander around and bought some more clothes. It is probably a good thing that Jared doen't leave me home very often, we would be completely broke! :) I should do something more productive but this is way more fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment