Hey fellow bloggers...
I went to a releif society activity tonight and had such a great time! We made a super cute fall decoration that I thought I would post so you all could see that I do have a creative side. ok. so not so much cause I copied the lady's that came to show us how to do them, but hey, you got to start somewhere right?! It was just what I needed after a long day of wretched clinic. (NO SHOWS again--All Day. Some days I wonder how in the world I am going to pass.) Now my only problem is I don't have anywhere to put it. I am still waiting to get a real job to buy some side tables and a coffe table for my living room. AH the life of a college student. Oh and my clothes came today in the mail. Like I thought, so much cuter on the internet than on my skinny flat chested body. Dang it!

Way cute blocks! I still have the ones I made at a R.S. activity our freshman year, but yours are way cuter.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you are enjoying some creativity in life-it's almost like we have to force ourselves to do things OTHER than stress about our patients not showing up...slash, LOVE the blog!
ReplyDelete