
If there is one thing I can always count on in this life, no matter how horrible it is going at the moment, it is tv. Now hold on before you judge me. There are so many things on that wonderful tube that excite, thrill, and entertain me. Not to mention educational, maybe not useful information, but interesting information none the less. I love being able to turn on the tv and tune out...especially after clinic. I love that there is always something interesting on. I love the drama. I love the humor. I love seeing all the cool new items, movies, and the fun ideas for my home. I love seeing the new styles. I may be retarded but I am super emotional. TV shows that make me laugh and cry (and it doesn't take much to make me cry) are my absoulte favortie. I love the intestity and the emotional rollercoaster ride. Sometimes I wonder what Jared really thinks when I start crying over the smallest thing. Right now I am addicted to NCIS and House. If you ever get a chance to watch an episode I highly recommend it. NCIS took a few episodes before I loved it. However, if you aren't into crime shows, HGTV, TLC, and The History channel are other channels that tend to catch my attention quite frequenlty. enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment