Thursday, October 8, 2009
School Bugs!
I normally try to remain positive with life and things tend to work out just fine. It is the wait for it to work out part that sucks! Right now midterms are upon us at school. At this point in clinic I should have found all my requirements and working hard to finish them. BUT, sadly this is not the case. I am still looking for 8 heavy quads, 2 mod quads, and a perio patient. I feel completly helpless at the moment. With patients no showing, not having enough teeth, or just being a light all around is becoming very frustrating!!! Then I find someone with good prospects, and somehow, someone else in clinic is cleaning them although clearly, MY name is the one by the patient's name. To top it all off, I can't take my upcoming test, because I don't have enough formatives. Cool Huh. well sorry about the vent. If anyone knows of someone that hasn't had their teeth cleaned in several years give me their name and number, I would love to clean them! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ahh - the life, right? think of it this way, whoever your advanced patient is will be your perio patient - indefinitely....so you're good there. second, i'll keep my eye out for you. if i get any mod quads, pinky promise - they're all yours. and finally....no body knows how the crap they're going to get heavies anyway.
ReplyDeletei'm just hoping that clinic will go like community probably will - no one will do well, so we'll all get A's! hooorraayyy.
fingers crossed. for all of us. ugh.
p.s. your blog looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteJen -
ReplyDeleteI hate to say this but I haven't had my teeth cleaned since I first found out that I was pregnant with Lily. You can do the math. I would love to have you clean them but since we just spent all our stinking money on a new house I would have to wait until probably after the holidays. So when that time comes let me know if you still need someone and I would love to help you out.