Our very first time riding the subway. Yeah we were a little scared but it wasn't that bad!
Washington Monument and the Capitol Building
By the way, I highly recommend taking a tour of the capitol. It was really cool, but make sure you schedule it through your congressman, you pretty much get a private tour.
Capitol Building
Washington Monument
We went to the Zoo and pretended to be Pandas...
...and then went and saw the real thing.
Oh can i just tell you, that everyplace we went on this trip was free. Let me repeat that in case you missed it. F-R-E-E, as in no entrance fees. How cool is that!
There are so many cool buildings around like every corner. I wish we had time to walk by all of them.
Alas that will have to be for another trip.
In case you were wondering?
admit it you at least thought about it once in your life
male version
female version
For reals?! I mean yeah that would suck. Thank you Air and Space Museum for enlightening me.
We also went on the tour of the Whitehouse and I got to shake Obama's hand! haha jk
It kind of sucked that all of the really cool things they won't let you take pictures of. Bummer!
Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
And a sneak peak at an upcoming post! Bathroom Remodel!


No comments:
Post a Comment